The Situation is Fluid So Keep Watching for Updates:
We are optimistic about the future, but we know that more dates could change as this situation is fluid. Thank you again for your patience and understanding. Sometimes dates are still changing.
*As things are changing rapidly, please visit our COVID-19 page often for up-to-date information as artists postpone, change dates, or cancel their tours.*
welcome home, taking care of you is our priority!
- Masks are recommended at this time for all guests, volunteers, and staff.
- Surface disinfection happens before and after every performance. Cleaning and sanitation regiments will remain vigilant especially for high-touch surfaces such as railings, seats, and door handles.
- Patrons are asked to maintain social distancing in the lobbies and restrooms.
- If Patrons are showing signs consistent with COVID-19 or are feeling ill, they are asked to please stay home and get well.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the venue, in the lobbies, and in restrooms.
- Our performance hall is located on the second floor. Since there is one elevator, we recommend using the stairs when possible.
- The performance hall and lobby will open approximately 45 minutes prior to the performance. There is no entry prior to that time.
- Only one door will be open for entrance (Boyce St. next to Memorial Park under the canopy). Tickets will be scanned at the entrance door.
In addition to following the CDC and SCDHEC guidelines as well as industry standards, the Newberry Opera House is abiding by local, state, and federal government executive orders. These procedures were updated on October 1, 2021, and are subject to change.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we make every effort to provide you with an enjoyable experience while keeping you as safe as possible.
Return to 100% Capacity Seating
A huge thank you to everyone who has kept their tickets through all the date changes. If your show was rescheduled from a reduced capacity seating show to a full capacity seating show now in the 21-22 season, you have the option to call the box office and request a seat change. Do you want to see if you can sit next to your friends who also have tickets? Looking for a seat on the front or on an aisle? The box office will be glad to review any seating options now available. Please keep in mind that as rescheduled shows have now returned to sale, seating will begin to become limited for some shows so call now 803-276-6264.